27.4.08

.. blah blahs 'n all ~ 04.11.08

I seem to be writing a lot lately and I'm enjoying myself. I didn't care before, thought I never would if my blog is updated or not. But here I am beginning to get headaches if I don't write what's in my head. Thing is, I have to update all my blogs and at the other sites the dates don't match sometimes and not usually in order. Hahahaha.

One major reason prolly is there's not much work AT work (we're well loved) and I have lots of idle time (after I take my daily nap *grin*) that I start typing away. Another is the feeling of contentment I have with my life and myself and nothing could go wrong. Still another is how I see to it that I get to steer my life to its right course.

I have so many things in my mind that I want to write about. Too many in fact that I don't know what to write first. Should I start with the heartaches and/or disappointments and continue on until the current mood I'm in. Or should I write about how I surpass life's challenges and just let everything flow through me. At times I just stare at the blank screen and "Eureka!!" I get what my heart and mind feels would be best. And I am yet to write that thing for someone that I can't seem to start. In the end I reach out within me and ask myself what I feel strongly about at the moment. Its best to tell a story when you have gathered all your thoughts and know that it's time to put it into writing.

I recently posted the story I wanted to tell. That problem has been gnawing at me for days. It may not be enough for others to just tell it. For me, for now, it is. Sometimes we just need to let others reflect on their lives first before we impose. If I were in that situation, which I was long ago, I had asked my friends to just stand by me. I needed them to be there when I fall but I want to deal with my life myself first. And they did. And for that I am thankful.

I plan to cook my favorite dish before the end of next week. I want to put it off 'till I can't take it anymore *grin*. Ohhh, I'm so excited! It feels so good to indulge in one's wants sometimes. (Shhh, I've got chocolates too if you care to ask *yey!*)

In less than two weeks I'll be home again. I can't wait. So many things to do. Plans that I have been prolonging are currently in motion. My life's goals are finally going to happen. I'll be seeing my family, my friends and Dart again. Hope I can squeeze in all things I want to do. Go out on adventures with Laarni: CHECK!. Visit the falls Julie was raring about: CHECK!. Spend time with Jade, Sean and, of course, Dartoy: CHECK!. Go see Kel: Check!. And more.

*sigh* Life is good to me and I can't ask for more. I have savings for rainy days and its accumulating wonderfully. I have peace in my heart and its showing me the beauty of mornings again. Love in my life and I have lots of love to give. I have the people who matters and bonds so strong. I have insights and wisdom and growth. Who else could have given it to me but Him?

Let me space out to the land of tra lala for now... I'm loving my life so much I have to stop typing. *very wide grin*

No comments: