27.3.08

.. he's coming ~ 03.27.08


          Something exciting is gonna happen soon. One thing that I have always dreamed of.  I will hit the ultimate happiness once I've got it.  And nothing will ever equal this dream.  No one else can give me this happiness.  No one else that tried.
          There had been a fall out between him and me and I thought there will never be a chance to fix it.  Fall out caused by someone else's selfish force.  But dreams do come true.  More so if you feel that dream in your heart and never let go.  And more so if you know that you are meant to be.
          He's coming back.  And this time I would hold on to him no matter what.  And for him I will hold on to dear life.  For the blow of another separation will be the death of me.  But I should have known, as what he has shown me, that he can never hurt me that way I was hurt.
          It wasn't like this before.  He was always there.  I know I have neglected the person who loves me knowing that he'll be there when I need him.  But there are just some things we can bear.  I strayed and thought life will be better with someone else.  How wrong I was.  And he let me see that for myself.
          I've long past regretted what happened.  I take full responsibility of my mistakes.  I was prepared to accept the punishment that was meant for me when God gave me a sign that it is not the end.  Who could have known that there is a rainbow at the end of MY life's downpour?  Brighter than any other.
          God has given me another shot at this.  You can just imagine how happy I am.  Now, preparing for his coming, I am more anxious to make things better.  And never again will I let anything take us a part.  Not the world's insecurity, hate and jealousy.  Not ever again.
          Life has finally taking the right turn.  I've found the strength to lay my troubles gently on the ground and leave them to go forward.  Little by little my future is taking shape.  My goals are bold and in focus.  I can't help but smile.  Only will I leave the darkness of what was can I bask in the radiance of what will be.  I'm glad I set my foot firmly and look down on a chapter of my life that never did me any good.
          It was an embarrassing time and I'm glad it was all behind me.  Let that moment be someone else's who insisted they should have it.  I can just laugh at it now.
          He's coming back and that is all that matters.  I have once vowed to give my whole life for him and this time I'll prove it.  He needs to know that more than anything.  He is the one man I will undoubtedly love. :)

No comments: